1 HECTARE VACANT STAND FOR SALE IN RIETVALLEIRAND
General: PCP (Proof of Compliance Package) Process explanation (Set of Conditions before Promulgation):
Once the reports from all departments within the council are received and deemed to be “positive”, including any tribunal hearing report, the PCP process (2-3 months) can start:
1. Bulk Contributions become payable. As well as any service upgrades if applicable.
2. Once paid and constructed, a certificate is received as confirmation.
3. Proclamation notice is published in Government Gazette.
4. Proclamation (3 weeks after notice is placed).
5. Zoning Certificate is obtained 14 days later.
6. Architect submit final SDP and designs for approval (1-3 months).
7. Construction to start.
1. Development approved.
2. To decide when to proceed with development. All Service reports are ready for submission to CoT.
3. EVS Town Plan submitted application for postponement of township establishment.
4. PCP process can start.
5. Total payable contributions: R980,000
6. Upgrades to infrastructure also applicable.
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.