Well planned, impeccably executed. This gorgeous 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom duplex is situated in a boomed-off area and within a sought-after complex in Sundowner. Within close proximity to major retail outlets, traffic routes, and prominent schools in the Randburg area. This double-story, free-standing Sectional Title unit is absolutely stunning. Everything works. Everything is neat and expertly finished to perfection. Everything has a stylish finish. Nothing left for you to do but move in. You really will love the finishes.
• Main bedroom is north facing with ample windows, ample space, and a wall filled with cupboards. The bathroom is beautiful with an open shower, double vanity, and wall-to-ceiling stylish tiling. The additional 24 square meters from the covered patio below can very easily be converted onto a balcony off the main bedroom.
• 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are north facing. Ample windows and cupboard space.
• Main en-suite includes (walk-in shower, basin, and toilet). Gorgeous finishes come with a double volume vanity in stylish white.
• 2nd bathroom is equally stunning and includes (bath, basin, shower, and toilet).
• A featured guest toilet downstairs with stylish finishes includes a toilet and a Caesarstone countertop basin).
Kitchen: open-plan, modern, stylish, and absolutely beautiful. Magnolia white coloured Caesarstone countertops, gorgeous modern cupboard door finishes. Modern gas stove, oven, and extractor. Space for a large fridge. These Caesarstone countertops are wider than usual so a breakfast nook would add further convenience. Everything about this kitchen has been well planned and executed. The layout works well and makes cooking for the family sociable, interactive, and fun. There are also ample cupboards to store all your goodies.
Stairway and entrance hall: The double volume stairway is actually a feature of this modern family home. A stunning chandelier and large windows which give you privacy is just gorgeous and is a stunning feature of this modern, beautiful family home.
Linen cupboard upstairs.
Lounge and dining area: Large, spacious with gorgeous lighting. Double sliding doors open onto the most gorgeous, covered patio with a stunning view of trees and the skyline over Sundowner.
Patio: Now this is something special indeed. And, it adds a further 24 square meters to the unit. The complex has a large private complex park which allows views from this raised patio into the park. The birdlife is plentiful. You honestly don’t feel like you are living in a city. The views are gorgeous, and the trees are large, providing even more privacy.
Double garage: Bold wooden double garage door that includes convenient motorisation. This area has a neat ceiling and of particular interest is the washing machine and tumble dryer to keep the house quiet and to eliminate dust. A neat greywater solution also waters the garden. Ample space for additional storage and can comfortably park 2 vehicles in front of the unit. This family home is also accessible via the garage for added convenience.
Wrap around garden: All the way around, you have space and do not have the impression you are on your neighbours doorstep. The complex park in the additional front garden increases the size of your unobstructed view, your garden, and the vibrant birdlife.
The Eremos Complex:
• The complex has been newly repainted, so you don’t need to expect any special levies anytime soon.
• And the body corporate is already discussing the installation of a generator for the complex, but this has not yet been confirmed or agreed upon at the AGM.
• Rainwater harvesting by way of Jo-Jo tank. All downpipes are connected to the tank to provide cost-effective watering solutions.
• LED lights throughout the unit to save on electricity and the mood from the modern lighting has been carefully thought through.
• A beautiful, well-kept, newly repainted complex with good financial standing.
• Reasonable levies for the Sundowner area as well at R2,2k pm
• Remind me to tell you about the complex generator that is being planned for implementation for all complex owners to overcome loadshedding issues.
• Eremos is a complex that provides you with the peace of mind that comes with secure complex living. And, the complex is within a boomed-off area in Sundowner. Perimeter fencing and alarm that has never even been used, security gates as well as restricted access into the complex.
We will consider offers from R1,699,000. Call to arrange your private viewing now!
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.