EXCLUSIVE AUTHORITY TO SELL
4 Rowland Johnson Street, Malanshof
This exquisite 4 bedroom family home offers spaciousness. An inviting open-plan kitchen adds modern value.
- It has 4 ample bedrooms with lots of cupboard space, 2 bathrooms, and a separate guest toilet.
- An open-plan dining room and renovated kitchen with granite tops and breakfast nook, a gas stove, and a roofed patio situated outside the kitchen lead to the left from the front door entrance. To the right is a spacious lounge with a fireplace and a sliding door leading to the garden, swimming pool, and entertainment area.
- Directly ahead the corridor leads onto the bedrooms – two to the right, one to the left, and the main bedroom with en suite bathroom straight ahead. An exceptionally sized dressing room is every woman’s dream.
- There is a laundry situated outside next to the domestic quarters.
- It has an inviting entertainment area with a bar, a braai area, and a small kitchenette.
- Lots of parking spaces with 3 parking spaces in the garage and 8 carport spaces with more visitors parking inside a secluded area.
- There are at least two income opportunities with a 2 bedroom cottage, a 1 bedroom flat on top of the garage, and domestic quarters that can easily be converted into a small rental cottage - let tenants help reduce the bond.
- Potential rental income for the 2 bed and 1 bed respectively around R7 000pm and R6 000pm.
- Storage space isn’t a problem with this house as a previous single garage has been converted for this purpose.
- It is located in the quieter part of Malanshof, in a Cul De Sac, and has easy access to highways and shops, close to sought-after schools and at least 2 Large shopping centers: Ferndale on Republic and Cresta.
2 Living Areas
Entertainment area with braai
A landscaped garden
Easy access to main road access
Call us NOW to arrange your private viewing!
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.