A character home that was built in 1933, this is a definite must-see for the discerning renovator! A rare opportunity to revive a home from this era, that still has it’s original floorplan as well as the charm and character so highly sought after and valued, if you want a true golden oldie - this one is for you! From the wooden floors, to the stained glass detail, the sash windows, window shutters, dado rails, doorknobs, ceilings - the detail is intriguing. An inspirational home that offers the following:
- An entrance hall which leads from an undercover front stoep into a lounge which in turn leads to
- A dining room with wooden floors and a balcony overlooking the immaculately maintained garden
- Three large bedrooms
- A bathroom with bath, basin, toilet and shower
- A kitchen and walk-in pantry
- A single basement garage with a manual sliding garage door
- Old staff room and toilet and basement store room
- Excellent position
- Loads of old character
- Close to Grey and Collegiate
Call to arrange your private viewing now!
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.