Carpe Diem is a spacious family home which is ideal for two families. The house offers four bedrooms, three bathrooms and an enclosed courtyard, while a pizza oven and outside barbecue offers great culinary opportunities. The house is situated 30 m from the beach in the quaint seaside village of Paternoster on the West Coast.
Paternoster is a charming town with traditional fisherman’s architecture and endless white beaches. The warning sound of the foghorn when the mist enters the bay sets a perfect romantic atmosphere for any couple. The restaurants here specialize in mouth-watering seafood dishes and the area is bursting with ocean activities. Enthusiasts can surf, snorkel, scuba dive, windsurf, kayak and enjoy relaxing walks on the beach.
During the months of July to December, whale and dolphin watching is certain and August to October is flower season. Columbine Nature Reserve is 8 km from the village, or guests can visit the West Coast Fossil Park, West Coast National Park and the Berg River Estuary for a day’s outing.
• Check-in time is strictly as follows:
- 14h00 – 17h00 (Mon to Thu)
- 14h00 – 19h00 (Fri)
- 14h00 – 16h00 (Sat and Sun)
- 14h00 – 16h00 (public holidays)
• High Season (incl Easter & Jazz festival): check-in is strictly at 15h00, unless otherwise arranged with the office.
• A surcharge of R200 per hour or part thereof will be charged for any arrival later than check-in time as indicated above. This surcharge is deductible from the Key & Breakage deposit. The guest consents to this deduction.
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.