Power Of Attorney Auction Of ±19ha Of Agricultural Land With Multiple Improvements, Westonaria, Gauteng
Private Treaty Sale - Price Negotiable
Duly instructed by Absa Bank.
This agricultural land enjoys two guest room blocks with five to six guest rooms (each with own bathroom and sitting area) and offers various entertainment/function halls (with kitchen and ablutions), and much more.
Agricultural land boasting an extent of ±19Ha. Enjoys two guest room blocks with five to six guest rooms (each with own bathroom and sitting area). It also offers various entertainment/function halls (with kitchen and ablutions), recreation swimming pool, bar areas, staff rooms, spray booth/panel shop, workers accommodation, various carports with ample parking, a motor sport Spinning Circle used for motor sport spinning and building entrance canopy and ticket office when spinning events are hosted.
For information on all improvements, please request property information pack from our offices.
Situated in Westonaria, which is known to be west of Gauteng province of South Africa.
Directions to the property: From Randfontein take the R28 in a northerly direction towards Krugersdorp. The farm is directly on the R28 approximately 28km from Randfontein and 48km from Krugersdorp. The entrance on the R28 is indicated by a “Lido Sand” sign.
- Remainder Portion 5 of Farm Jachtfontein No 344, Reg Div: IQ, Gauteng
- Along theR28 Regional Road, Westonaria, Gauteng (GPS:26°25’07.7”S 27°43’25.9”E)
- Total land extent: ±19Ha (Boasting multiple improvements)
Inspection details: For more information, contact Pieter Rushmer on 083 710 7005
Notice to purchasers:
- Buyers Premium: 5% of purchase price, payable immediately after the seller signs the sale agreement.
- Deposit: 10% of purchase price, payable immediately after the seller signs the sale agreement.
- Balance of the purchase price to be paid on registration of transfer.
This sale is governed by the Consumer Protection Act – Act 68 of 2008 (South Africa).