The price excl. Vat
What is for sale?
• Farm with all the buildings and
• Wine Business
Located in the well sought after “Golden Triangle*” outside Stellenbosch, this magnificent wine estate which is located on approximately 24 ha of high-quality agricultural land. The property is located approximately 10 km south of Stellenbosch, 20km from the Sea. (False Bay) and approximately 80 to 120 m above sea level.
A comprehensive replanting program began in 2000 and five years later, the first wines from exclusive grapes were vinified. Cultivars planted include Malbec, Petit Verdot, Shiraz, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Roobernet. All the vineyards are under drip irrigation.
The total area under vines is 16,3ha.
The vineyards can be found on predominantly south-facing slopes, ideal for cultivation since they are cooler than north-facing ones. These slopes vary from being as steep as 20% to almost O% on the wide alluvial terraces. One of the defining features of the farm is the Bonte River which creates the valley and forms the farm's, southern boundary.
* Golden Triangle – a unique patch of land at the foot of the Helderberg Mountain where some of South Africa’s best red wines (particularly Shiraz) are grown and made.
Buildings on the property include the following:
• Main House
• Managers House
• Garden apartment
• Wine Cellar Building (125 tonnes).
• 125 tonnes deliver approximately 100 000 Liters (approximately 130 000 bottles)
• Farm shed
Land use rights have been approved for the following:
• Restaurant (approved)
• Wine tasting Building
Water is obtained from various sources:
• Boreholes (2)
• Bonte River
• Dam ( 9000m³) 9 000 000 liters
• 10 ha Theewaterskloof Scheme Water
• Municipal Connection
• Municipal Effluent/Sewerage connection
You are welcome to call us to arrange your private viewing now!
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.