Prime irrigation, cattle and game farm with a seemingly never-ending natural water supply!
This 1956Ha jewel of the Waterberg is located on the outskirts of Vaalwater and boasts with more than 5km of the Dwars River running through the farm.
There are 4 x massive dams with a calculated storage capacity of 727 500m³ whilst actual certified water-rights amount to an annual allocation of 1 084 000m³ that have been lawfully registered.
Infrastructure is well-kept and in good working condition with no major repairs required.
Comprehensive irrigation sector comprises of the following:
• 3 x Neat / well maintained and fully functional pump-stations
• 4 x 20Ha circles
• 1 x 25Ha circle
• 1 x 30Ha circle
• 1 x 18Ha circle
• 1 x 12Ha circle
• 1 x 54Ha circle
• 3 x 5-Tower pivots
• 2 x 6-Tower pivots
• 1 x 8-Tower pivot
• 1 x 4-Tower pivot
BUILDING INFRASTRUCTURE – AGRICULTURAL
• Comprehensive cattle handling facilities
• 10 x Cattle holding camps complete with water cribs
• Implement stores, workshops and feed stores
• Partially game fenced whilst remainder is cattle fenced
BUILDING INFRASTRUCTURE – RESIDENTIAL
1 x Large farmhouse separately fenced-off (electrified) comprising of the following:
• Dining room
• Kitchen with scullery
• 4 x Bedrooms
• 2 x Bathrooms
• Braai boma / lapa
• Swimming pool
• No loose assets included but seller willing to negotiate in this regard should a buyer be interested in any of the loose assets or cattle
• 4 x Eskom transformers / connection points
There are 4 x title deeds registered in a company that is also VAT registered. Asking price excludes VAT should it be applicable.
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.