Small scale citrus farm with certified irrigation water-rights of 261 000m³ with an additional 250 000m³ storage from the Groot Nyl River spreading across ± 70Ha and located near Modimolle in the Limpopo Province.
Here you will find a large packing / sorting facility (1500m² rope & roller system, was Global GAP certified for 2017 / 2018 season) with office, chemical store, fertilizer store, male / female ablutions, etc. whilst the current orchards (some under netting) consist of the following trees:
• 3 000 x Rootstock plants (due for inoculation in Sept 2019)
• 120 000 x Nursery trees (on order excluded from sale)
• 2 600 x Navel trees (Baianinha – 20-years old)
• 1 600 x Mandarin trees (Nadorcott – 2-years old)
• 1800 x Navel trees (Cambria – 4-years old)
• 1 400 x Pecan-nut trees (in bags, to be planted by Sept 2019)
• 1300 x Mandarin Trees (Nadorcott –due for inoculation by Sept 2019)
• 1700 x Mandarin Trees (Nadorcott – to be planted by Sept 2019)
• 2400 x Valencia Midnight trees (to be planted by Sept 2019)
• Large selection of cycad trees in the garden as well as in the nursery (not included in sale but owner open for negotiations in this regard)
The owner is expanding and planting more trees during the coming months with a projected harvest of around 400-ton for the 2020 season which will increase gradually year by year onwards.
Building infrastructure further consists of:
• Main House (354m²)
Lounge with fireplace walking onto covered patio
Kitchen with scullery
5 x Bedrooms
2½ x Bathrooms
Swimming pool (not in use – needs work)
Covered parking area of 120m²
Store-rooms & workshop area
• 2nd House
Old farm-house that is occupied by the previous owner who has “right-to-use” of the house portion only but no usufruct of the land.
Drip irrigation has been installed throughout the orchards whilst main feeder pipes run to unused areas for ease of future growth when more trees are planted.
There are several boreholes on the property varying in capacity from 2000 to 15 000L/H.
Water storage takes place via strategically placed Jo-Jo tanks as well as a registered dam built in the Groot Nyl River where 3 x 15kW pump-stations ensure water reticulation throughout the farm.
Electrical reticulation is via 3 x Eskom transformers, all of which are 3-phase and varying from 15 to 25kVA.
There are 3 x title deeds registered in a company that is also VAT registered. The company could form part of the sale.
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.