This magnificent 2528.4142 hectare water-rich wilderness farm, being a part of the Baviaans Mega Reserve, and functioning as a working farm as well as a tourism destination, is available for the selective buyer. The farm consists of two portions - the one 1346.2942 hectares and the other 1182.1200 hectares (which portions can also be bought separately). The purchase price of both these portions is R9.5 million and the price for the separate portions can be negotiated. The farm is sold as a running concern and includes farming implements and various other moveable assets.
The farm consists of the following:
• Present owner farms with sheep, cattle, apricots (6 tons dried apricots per year), oranges and honeybush tea (40 tons of honeybush harvested per season), all of which can be increased as the present owner has scaled down a lot because of personal reasons;
• 26 hectares are registered for and under irrigation (22 hectares thereof for grazing and the rest for the fruit trees);
• The Klein River runs through the farm, which includes registered water rights;;
• Water supplied by a gravity feed pipeline with good pressure;
• The main house is a 4-bedroom home, a large shed and garages;
• A 2-bedroom cottage;
TOURISM: (Very popular with nature lovers)
• HOUSING: 1 large homestead, 2 wooden chalets, 3 campsites as well as a caravan for visitors (sleep 22 in total);
* Community hall / venue;
* Swimming pool;
* Caravan stands and ablution facility;
• Activities offered: rock climbing, mountain bike routes, 4x4 routes and abseiling.
• Eskom power;
• Fantastic wilderness area;
• Lots of wildlife.
• The quoted sale price of this amazing farm includes estate agent's commission. VAT will be payable by the purchaser, UNLESS the buyer is registered for VAT, and the transaction is regarded as zero-rated by the Receiver of Revenue.
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.