This property of 353 hectares is a once in a lifetime find in the Krakeel River area, Joubertina and is off the beaten track. The property consists of eight portions. The farm can be described as follows:
PROPERTY A – PORTION 1 (according to letter 30/1/2029)
• Double storey dwelling, 3 bed/2 bath
• Second dwelling 1 bed/1bath
• Eskom power
• Borehole +¬15,000 liters, 2 fountains, 4x5000 litre JoJo tanks
• 6 camps planted with Smuts Finger grass
• 9x30m store, enclosed kraal and crush-pen
• Lots of moveable assets included in sale
PROPERTY B – PORTION 2
• Dam fed by fountains
• Has honeybush tea growing on it with some arable land
PROPERTY C – PORTIONS 3 -7 (5 ADJACENT PROPERTIES)
• Mainly veld with proteas and honeybush.
• Small 4-roomed cottage
• Water from a fountain
• Source of firewood to be marketed
• Rooibos and honeybush tea are found on the farm yielding 5 tons a year
• There are beautiful cycads ons the property as well
• Should properties and moveable assets be sold together as a running concern there will be 0% VAT
Contact us for a private viewing!
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.