Please adopt me and give me a forever home!
Please adopt me and give me a forever home!

R 950 For Sale

My name is Thomas and I am 1 year old born in January 2018. I am a small cross Pinscher/Doberman, friendly,loving and get on well with other dogs. Adoption fee includes microchip, sterilisation, all

Cape Town - City Bowl 5 days ago

Labradors
Labradors

R 200 For Sale

1x Brown Female Labrador 1x Yellow Male Labrador Both 6 years old Vet Cards available. Both innoculated and dewormed. Male is neuterd Big plastic kennel to go with them. Both Labs have beauti

Other Gauteng 2 months ago

Jack Russells
Jack Russells

R 100 For Sale

I have 2 Jack Russells. 1 male,2 years old,and 1 female,1 year old.Have to get rid of them,due to the fact,that they keep killing my neighbours chickens. I live on a smallholding area. A good home wit

Pretoria - Pretoria East 2 months ago

Please adopt me - I am a cross Collie/Labrador - Born +_ Feb 2018
Please adopt me - I am a cross Collie/Labrador - Born +_ Feb 2018

R 950 For Sale

Please adopt me - born += Feb 2018 Cross Collie/Lab. needing a loving home ---I am fun filled and very loving, obedient and get on well with other dogs too. The price includes micro-chip, sterilisatio

Cape Town - Somerset West 2 months ago

Lost dogs found in Visagiepark, Nigel
Lost dogs found in Visagiepark, Nigel

R For Sale

Lost dogs found in Visagiepark, Nigel on Sunday, 28 October 2018. Please contact me if you are the owner.

Other Gauteng 2 months ago

Dog adoption
Dog adoption

R 100 For Sale

Ek het n opregte Toypom reuntjie.Hondjie is al 5 jaar oud waarvoor ek n goeie huis soek .Ek moet ongelukkig trek en kan hom nie saam met my vat nie .

Pretoria - Moot 2 months ago

Large breed Doberman puppy
Large breed Doberman puppy

R 600 For Sale

Large breed Doberman puppy is 9 months old born on the 15th January 2018, vet checked and vaccinated, amazing with children

Other Gauteng 2 months ago

Traditional Yorkie Puppies
Traditional Yorkie Puppies

R 2 000 For Sale

These beautiful, healthy puppies were born 10 September, had their first injections and are ready at 8 weeks old.

Richards Bay 2 months ago

Chinese crested hairless
Chinese crested hairless

R 1 000 For Sale

Doempie is n 1 jaar oue chinese crested hairless male baie oulik en liefdevol maar kan hom ongelukkig nie meer hou nie kan my wattsup so u belangstel

Pretoria - Pretoria East > 3 months

Jack Russel
Jack Russel

R 100 For Sale

I have 2 Jack Russels 1 male and 1 female. They are 6 years old. The female is very small and so sweet - you will love her to bits. The male is very loving and love to give attention. I am relocating

Johannesburg - Boksburg > 3 months

Bae is mixed breed dog looking for a home
Bae is mixed breed dog looking for a home

R 100 For Sale

Bae is a big eared, loving, playful 2 year old dog looking for a loving home. She is a mixed breed adopted dog that seems to look like a golden retriever mixed with a chow. We adopted Bae at a san

Cape Town - Tableview > 3 months

labrador puppies
labrador puppies

R 650 For Sale

2 male labrado puppies.Born 13 june,dewormed and ready for the new home at 8 weeks old.Contact 0824605305 or 0783477487.

Johannesburg - Central > 3 months

French bulldog puppy
French bulldog puppy

R 20 000 For Sale

Male French Bulldog puppy ready for his forever loving home. 8 weeks old Microchipped. Dewormed. Innoculated. Vet checked and kusa registered. Whattsapp Adelaide 0796813118

West Coast - Langebaan > 3 months

Cute looking Yorkie Puppies for adoption
Cute looking Yorkie Puppies for adoption

R 1 000 For Sale

We have available two cute T-Cup Size Yorkie puppies, male and female available . puppies are home trained. comes with health guaranty and is vaccinated dewormed and will be a great family pet. they l

Johannesburg - East Rand > 3 months

3 year old female Labrador
3 year old female Labrador

R 500 For Sale

3 year old female Labrador needing a good home. Born June 2015. Excellent with kids. Great watch dog.

Pretoria - Moot > 3 months

oNE OF A KIND Great Dane
oNE OF A KIND Great Dane

R 3 600 For Sale

Beautiful great dane puppy with 13 weeks,she weighs 33.7 pounds and has her shots and dewormed up to date according to her age,color harlequin good health and ready for a new home NOT REGISTERED, I li

Port Alfred > 3 months

Contact Advertiser

1 YEAR 8 MONTHS OLD LAB MIXED.
1 YEAR 8 MONTHS OLD LAB MIXED.

R 500 For Sale

500 NEG AS LONG AS HE GETS A GOOD HOME WITH LOTS OF SPACE.

Other Gauteng > 3 months

security training and placing 0793380061
security training and placing 0793380061

R 3 500 For Sale

Bouteng is an accredited training provider situated in Pretoria as their main offices and Brits second branch, we service both mining and construction companies in their training needs. We have a high

Johannesburg - Diepsloot > 3 months

hamster wanted
hamster wanted

R 2 800 For Sale

Looking for a hamster with cage to adopt

Pretoria - Centurion > 3 months

Adopt a Dog or Puppy on Junk Mail in South Africa

Search through the results in Adopt a Dog or Puppy advertised in South Africa on Junk Mail

Feedback