We strive to be part of the solution to the heartbreak of so many homeless cats and kittens. All of our cats and kittens are rescued from a hopeless future. We take them into our volunteer foster homes where they are showered with love by our enthusiastic cat-lovers extraordinaire! They get top-class medical care from our network of wonderful vets who serve us pro-bono, covering only their costs. As a result, we are able to offer you the opportunity to:
- make a positive difference to homeless cats
- adopt a cat or kitten that has been fully socialised in a loving home
- take on a cat or kitten that is sterilised, micro-chipped, inoculated at 8 & 12 weeks, etc
- pay only R900 for all the benefits listed above (try pricing all this as a private pet-owner!)
- choose a cat-personality that will fit your family best
Please read our attached posters for more information
Important pet information! We care about the wellbeing of all the pets on Junk Mail. Find out more about our Pet Policy here.