At Admin World Solutions, we pride ourselves for our 100% delivery record of our airtime products and components to all our existing clients nationwide. We have over 100 happy customers who have purchased our airtime products and components who are ripping mega profits supplying airtime and electricity to their customers.
You too can manufacture and print your very own airtime and sms bundle vouchers and make loads of money supplying to your customers. We are offering entrepreneurs and business owners the opportunity to manufacture their own Vodacom, MTN, Cell C, Virgin Mobile, Telkom, Neotel, 8.ta, Eskom Electricity and WorldChat prepaid vouchers and make an extra income of up to R50 000 or more every month as a wholesaler. You will be able to also create your own brand if you wish.
This opportunity is available to anyone who wants to start their own profitable and sustainable business. You can operate from anywhere and at your own time. You can start part-time and grow your business until you can run it full time. Anyone over the age of 18 years may commence business and start making their own income. There is no limit as to how much you can make and grow your distribution business.
Here’s our list of airtime products and components:
1. The Airtime Bulk Printing Bundle [to print sealed airtime vouchers]: R10 500.00
2. The Prepaid Airtime & Electricity Pad [a point of sale system that prints airtime and electricity slips]: R3005.00
3. The Vendor Sim Card [to sell electricity and airtime from your cellphone]: R550.00
4. The Multi-Voucher Airtime Printing Paper [a box of 1000 sheet of airtime paper]: R1 100.00
5. The GSM Cordless Phone [works as a home phone, an office phone or as a public phone] from: R950.00
6. The Universal Printing Station [UPS] [for clients who already have airtime voucher printers but no software to print Recharge PINs]: R2 100.00
7. The mPOP Advanced POS Solution [ The World’s 1st Bluetooth Combined Printer and Cash Drawer]: R28 831
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.