• Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4.
• Bachelors Degree or related experience .
• Minimum 3 years' experience in an Account Management role or similar, ideally within the telecommunications industry.
• Experience working in a call centre environment will be an advantage .
• Demonstrated experience managing more than one client account essential
KEY TASKS Financial Management
• Cost effective allocation and use of company resources .
• Assist the company to meet its targets and stay within budget parameters
• Monitor spending and track to output, where applicable Business Process Management.
• Interpret and apply company policy and departmental procedures where applicable
• Daily, Weekly and monthly reporting requirements Strategy.
• Source and on-board Channel Partners for the sales campaign
• Present plans on sustainable performance improvement initiatives
• Represent the company on all channel visits and engagements .
• Conduct and chair meetings with internal and external stakeholders .
• Compile and present monthly feedback reports for the Executive Team Operational
• Keep up to date with trends in the telecommunications market; Management of performance of all outsource Channel Partners; Implementation of appropriate Channel Partner strategies
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives focused on improved performance.
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.