R85, 000 – R100, 000
• A Master’s degree in management, monitoring and evaluation, analytics or a related field is required.
• Minimum of eight years of progressively responsible work experience in designing, establishing, and managing monitoring and evaluation systems, ensuring data quality, and managing data-intensive, performance-based programmes, preferably large-scale PEPFAR-funded programmes.
• Minimum of six years’ experience focused on operationalising performance indicators and, preferably, working within/extracting data from DATIM, TIER.Net, PHCIS, etc.
• Experience in leading and motivating a team composed of several interdisciplinary technical experts, and to be adept at managing competing deadlines and priorities.
• Ability to work across business units and capture and disseminate lessons learned to ensure the continual improvement of data collection processes and outputs.
• Ability to portray complex data sets in easy-to-understand formats including visualisations.
• Working knowledge of South Africa’s health information systems and monitoring and evaluation processes as they relate to data collection for performance-based reporting on the National Strategic Plan.
• Well-organized with an ability to handle a large workload, deliver on short deadlines and work independently.
• Excellent written and communication skills in English.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com email...
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.