Type of Business:
65K – 68K CTC pm
Our Client is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives.
Our Client Is seeking to employ an Information Security Officer (ISO) to be accountable for ensuring appropriate controls are in place for the security of information assets. The ISO will be the centre of competence for Information Security, providing an advisory services role and acting as the focal point for security compliance-related activities and responsibilities for our Client.
Skills and Qualifications:
• University degree in the field of computer science and information security
• Honours Degree would be an advantage
• 3+ years’ security-related work experience,
• Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001 and NIST.
• Knowledge of patch management, firewalls and intrusion detection/prevention systems (e.g. SCCM)
• Knowledge and experience of Information Security Risk and Security governance CCNA, CISSP, CISM or related certification is a definite plus
• Knowledge of working with Information security tool (e.g. Firewalls, Antivirus, Network monitoring tool)
• Experience dealing with Audits
• Experience working with stakeholders
• Provide Cyber Security Guidance across functions and regions.
• Extensive experience in Information Technology, with a background in Security
Please submit your CV and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org email...
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.