We are looking for a thorough Insurance Underwriter to determine potential clients’ risk factors and to establish the terms of coverage. The successful candidate must be able to set up rules which will result in securing an average proportion of good risk in order to keep average claims cost low and to enable the company to offer insurance at a lower net cost.
- Proven insurance underwriting experience
- Sensible judgement and attention to detail
- Confident decision making skills
- Excellent knowledge of insurance policies and ability to relate policy provisions to the loss exposures
- Proven numeracy and statistical skills
- Insurance diploma or certification
- NQF 4 qualification (or appropriate credits)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a PERSONAL UNDERWRITER at a brokerage
- FAIS Compliant
- Representative with the FSCA NOT UNDER SUPERVISION
- Key Individual with the FSCA is advantageous
- Have sound knowledge of basic domestic policy wordings etc.
- Experience using any insurance system is advantageous
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.