• Perform daily inspections of all components in the repair facility and determine which type of testing is required
• Minimum Educational Qualifications:
• Matric or equivalent
• NDT level 2
• Minimum Previous Experience:
• 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Desired Additional Training:
• Qualified welder
• Level 2 welding inspector
• Other Skills:
• Identifying problems and suggesting solutions.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
• Using data to substantiate decision-making.
• Carrying out functional testing on components and
PLEASE SEND CV'S TO email@example.com email...
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.