Please note that applicants with relevant experience in SYSPRO and Excel will take preference.
Seeking to employ a creditors clerk with preferred experience in the Engineering industry with good communication skills (verbal & written), must be able to work well in a team and would be expected to carry out general office administration duties. the applicant should be confident and efficient in their day to day duties with an exceptional understanding of accounts payable.
• Ensure supplier accounts details are current and up to date
• Checking and matching invoices against orders
• Setup local and foreign currency supplier accounts
• Processing of supplier invoices on a daily basis
• Reconciling supplier accounts with a zero tolerance for queries
• Monitor and follow up on all outstanding supplier documents
• Maintaining the aged analysis for the GRN suspense account
• Receipting of stock
• Goods returns and credit notes
• Compiling a list of all suppliers to be paid
• Processing of local and foreign payments
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.