PIRB REGISTERED PLUMBER
Responsible for plumbing installations, repairs and maintenance. Making sure the plumbing services is in working order, tidy and creating a healthy living space. Willing to travel on long term projects. Willing to travel on projects nationally.
Must have PIRB Certification (Essential) Must have knowledge and experience in Solar Geyser & Timer Installation Experience in Must be fluent in English to communicate easy with clients Must be Technologically inclined.
- Matric or equivalent
- 2 - 3 experience in plumbing
- Plumbing certificate NQF3 or equivalent;
- Collaborative, problem solving, analytical skills, and decision-making ability
- Good listening skills, strong verbal communication, stress and time management skills
- Mechanical and technical skills, physical stamina and strength, excellent trouble shooting ability
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Basic safety knowledge; Basic facility maintenance skills
- The awareness of the customer needs and expectations and fulfilment of the customer needs and requirements
- Must be able to work in a team
- Good understanding and knowledge of plumbing equipment and utilities.
- Assist with plumbing repairs and maintenance Install pipes and all plumbing related items, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air or other liquids
- Assist in repairs, solder pipes and copper piping Replacing geysers, repairs and installations Repairs to showers, leaks and sewer systems Assist in procuring the plumbing equipment
- Reporting all health, safety and environment safety concerns in the building Choose plumbing materials based on budget, location and intended uses of building
- Perform inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
- Analyses problems and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repairs
- Collaborate with contractors, construction workers, electricians, pipefitters, and steamfitters in instal
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.