Aloe Vera gel (180g) for R150
Whatsapp 082 255 1530view more to order
**Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel**
1. It treats sunburn. Aloe Vera helps with sunburn through its powerful healing activity at the epithelial level of the skin, a layer of cells that cover the body. It acts as a protective layer on the skin and helps replenish its moisture. Because of its nutritional qualities and antioxidant properties, the skin heals quicker.
2. It acts as a moisturiser. Aloe moisturises the skin without giving it a greasy feel, so its perfect for anyone with oily skin. For women, it can be used before the application of make-up to prevent skin drying and for men, it can be used as an aftershave treatment as its healing properties can treat small cuts caused by shaving.
3. It treats acne. Aloe vera gel contains 2 hormones. Auxin and Gibberellins. These 2 hormones provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. Gibberellin in aloe vera acts as a growth hormone stimulating the growth of new cells. It allows the skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scarring. Aloe is soothing and can reduce skin inflammation, blistering and itchiness, while helping the skin to heal more rapidly. Can be used to heal chronic skin problems such as acne, eczema and psoriasis.
4. It fights aging. As we age, everyone begins to worry about the appearance of fine lines and the loss of elasticity in their skin. Aloe leaves contain a plethora of antioxidants including, beta carotene, Vitamin C and E that can help improve the skins natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
5. It lessens the visibility of stretch marks. The skin is like one big piece of elastic that will expand and contract as needed to accommodate growth. But of the skin stretches too far, to fats (due to pregnancy, rapid weight gain or loss) the elasticity of the skin can be damaged. That’s what leaves those unsightly stretch marks. These marks appear due to minor tears in the layers of the skin
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.