THE ONLY MASK YOU NEED - COMFORT & CONVENIENCE.
The innovative 3D formed design maximises air flow making the mask comfy to wear and easy for talking. The design prevents the mask from slipping down the face. For those that wear glasses, the Aviator features a unique ‘ANTI MISTING SHIELD’ to prevent misting. The Aviator can be sanitised 'On The Go' anytime, anywhere making it ultra-Hygienic. One size fits all ( teenagers to adults ) with adjustable strap for added comfort. Viisit www.aviatormask.com to see full selection of styles available.
2 way FILTRATION: The Aviator Masks filters both inhaled and exhaled air via its unique 3 layer filtration pods. This ensures maximum protection to both you and those around you. The Mask DOES NOT use one way valves.
- Maximum User Comfort, durable & re-usable.
- Moulded to fit snuggly on face and around nose
- Unique 'Anti Mist Shield' to prevent misting on glasses.
- Easy to clean & sanitise in minutes ‘On The Go’.
- All round soft Rubber seal for comfort and to reduce leakage.
- Adjustable strap secures mask to head without creating uncomfortable pressure points.
- 3 layer washable & replaceable filters
- The D15 filter captures droplets generated from sneezing, coughing and talking.
- Moulded rigid design increases breathing cavity with more air flow.
- Design prevents mask from slipping down face .
- Easier to talk without exposing nose and mouth.
- Water resistant – Dry with cloth when wet.
- Simple and quick filter replacement.
- Individually packaged to avoid contamination.
The Aviator mask is not intended to prevent wearers from catching the novel coronavirus. Instead it is hoped pervasive use will stop asymptomatic carriers from inadvertently spreading the virus. Putting the mask on is so simple and it can be removed without touching it. When not in use, the masks hangs around the neck preventing the need to put it down, preventing possible accidental contamination
Important COVID-19 information! All COVID-19-related products and services are provided by the advertiser. Adherence to the safety guidelines and expectations as indicated by the South African government remains the sole responsibility of the advertiser. More Information www.sacoronavirus.co.za
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.