2016: Mitsubishi FUSO FX Series (XL)
Custom built: Jenman African Safaris owns a fleet of custom built vehicles. Our vehicles are unique and specifically developed to ensure the best safari experience in the safest manner, we pride ourselves in our safari experience.
WHAT MAKES OUR SAFARI VEHICLES SPECIAL?
Special Vehicle Features:
20 SEATER including driver and passenger front seat, vehicle is 12volt so all power going through the system is 12volt not the normal 24volt trucks that are supplied with double battery, the vehicle is semi-automatic, meaning you have the option to drive in automatic or manual with a touch of a hand.
1. 18 forward facing seats (with seatbelts), with 12 window seats; allowing clients optimal game viewing
2. Large, slightly tinted windows for optimal game viewing which protects you from the hot African sun
3. The seats are sizeable with armrests promoting comfort along your African journey
4. The vehicles have a PA system allowing for clear communication between the safari guide and our clients
5. Luggage compartment, which leaves the inside of the vehicle uncluttered for you to move around freely and capture some great photos!
6. OEM Mp3 stereo for some music along the way.
7. All vehicles have two diesel tanks, ensuring that even on the most adventurous safari and most remote areas – you never have to worry about running out of fuel.
8. Lighting: there are lights inside, the vehicle, which is situated in the parcel shelves.
9. Air-conditioning front and rear, streaming cool air into parcel shelves above pax seats for comfort during Africa harsh UV rays
10. We have not one but two batteries in our vehicles; meaning that flat batteries are nothing to worry about…1 for the vehicle main electrics one for auxiliary power
11. Safety feature: Seat belts on every seat, and a fire extinguisher, Emergency hammers where required inside the vehicle
12. Electricity USB chargers inside the vehicle allowing cameras to be charged
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.