The Hercules 270Ki inflatable is the best choice for boats of this size as it offers all the aforementioned advantages but without the extra weight. Therefore you can use your boat more often and when the time comes carry it and store it more easily. *D*
– Maximum number of people: 3,5
– Maximum load: 360 kg
– Maximum power: 6hp
– Overall dimensions: 270 x 142cm
– Stowed dimensions 102 x 30 x 66cm
– Weight (including floor): 29kg
– Inflatable floor
– Keel Inflatable
– Air chambers diameter: 40cm
– Number of air chambers: 2 +2
– Wooden seat (80 x 23x 1,5cm)
– D-Rings: 1
– Standard equipment included: Packaging Bag, Repair Kit, Foot Pump and 2 Paddles
– Made of extra strong PVC 1100D 1050 g/m2 with cold welded seams.
– PVC material providing resistance to extreme temperatures and chemicals, such as petrol and oil
– Remember to carry the necessary safety equipment at all times when using any inflatable boat.
– All metal parts are manufactured from inox.
Towing D Ring, Heavy duty, to tow your boat easily and securely.
Safety Valves in all inflatable parts of the boat.
Wooden Seat with Velcro that can be mounted or removed easily.
Oarlocks designed especially to secure the oars when in use or stored.
Packaging Bag for Boats to store and carry your boat. It also holds all the accessories: two oars, a bellows pump, repair kit and a floor
board bag plus the instruction manual.
Outboard Strip 7cm wide at the point of contact with the dock to avoid damage to the air chambers, and also to deflect water away from the boat, while underway.
Rear Drain Socket for draining water from the boat. Fitted with a removable cover.
Label displaying all technical details of the boat, such as the maximum number of people, maximum load, suggested motor etc.
Oar Holder with elastic band to store the oars securely without losing them while underway.
Please contact Sabia for more information on: 063 855 5590view more
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.