3 Blade Suzuki aluminium propeller.
Suitable for models: 90, 115, 140HP – 4 Sroke
– Cupped trailing edge to better grab and hold water, dramatically enhancing the performance and efficiency.
– Rubber cushion hub system.
– Exchangeable hub kit system is also available for Mercury D & E class propellers and Honda D class propellers.
– Flared hub design keeps exhaust from causing speed robbing ventilation blow outs.
– Precision balanced blades significantly reduce vibration
– High gloss powder coating protects aluminium, minimizes speed loss from drag, reduces corrosion and looks great on any boat.
– High performance blade geometry, higher degree rake and progressive pitch design results in a better combination of top end speed and dead start acceleration.
– Optimal blade thickness, each blade is carefully engineered thin enough to maximize performance but thick enough to provide long lasting durability.
WHICH PROPELLER PITCH IS APPROPRIATE:
1. Check the RPM range recommended by the Outboard Motor Manufacturer in the manual.
2. Check the maximum RPM range by reading the instrument panel to determine the optimal pitch and speed.
3. If maximum RPM exceeds the recommended range, lower the RPM by using one level higher pitched propeller. Repeat this procedure to figure out the appropriate pitch propeller.
4. If maximum RPM is lower that the recommended range, raise the RPM by using one level lower pitch propeller. Repeat this procedure to figure out the appropriate pitch propeller.
Please contact Sabia for more information on: 063 855 5590view more
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.