Jabsco washdown pump offers boaters several ideal flow and pressure options. Are you tired of using buckets of water to wash mud off your anchor or fish scales off your deck, installing a washdown pump might be the answer.
Ideal for cleaning decks, cockpits and anchors on a range of boat sizes and can be easily installed and use sea or fresh water. High pressure jet blasts allow you to have your boat sparkling clean in no time without a broken back. Also use in your RV (Caravan or Trailer) for cleaning offroad bikes/quads.
The Jabsco Par-Max 5 is a 12v heavy duty and pumps output of up to 5 gallons per minutes, which makes it ideal for the heavier duty environment such as angling boats and larger vessels.
Jabsco Washdown Pump Kit features:
– Quiet, compact, pressure -controlled pump for fresh or salt water wash down.
– Waterproof with sealed motor and sealed pressure switch for mounting in exposed positions. Soft rubber mounts.
– Thermal overload protection automatically stops the motor if it overheats.
– Jabsco ‘Pump Guard’ strainer and trigger nozzle included.
– Diaphragm design allows dry running.
– Self-priming up to 2m vertical lift.
– Snap-in ports.
– Shut-off pressure 3.5 bar (50psi)
– Comes supplied with ‘Pump Guard’ strainer and trigger nozzle included (hose not included).
Par-Max 5 Dimensions:
– Output: 18.9 litres/minute (5 gallons/minute)
– Connections for 13 mm (½”) bore hose
– Dimensions: 250mm long, 105mm wide, 100mm high
– Fuse Size: 12v – 15 amp
Please contact Sabia for more information on: 063 855 5590view more
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.