The o-ring does not compress and allow the filter to touch the housing, which then creates a leak. The O-rings are excellent quality.
10 MICRON FILTER MEDIA
Thread Type / Size: Mercury Thread 11/16″ 16 T.P.I
Included: Brass head with fittings
MERC 35-60494-1 – UNIVERSAL
Draining of water or replacement of element is determined by contamination level of fuel. Inspect the collection bowl for water daily and service as necessary. Replace element at least once a year or when a decrease of power is noticed.
To Drain Water:
1. Loosen self-venting drain plug to drain water from bowl into a container.
2. Tighten drain.
3. Use primer bulb to fill filter with fuel.
4. Start engine and check ensure there are no leaks.
To Replace Element:
1. Loosen self-venting drain plug and drain the element into a container.
2. Remove filter element from mounting bracket with bowl connected.
3. Remove bowl from filter element and clean o-ring gland on bowl. BOWL IS REUSABLE * DO NOT DISCARD.
4. Lubricate o-ring with oil or grease and install on bowl.
5. Install bowl onto new element, tighten by hand.
6. Lubricate filter top seal with oil or grease.
7. Fill filter/bowl assemble with clean fuel and attach onto mounting bracket, tighten by hand.
8. Start engine and check to ensure there are no leaks.
Series Type: Marine Spin-on FF/WS
Series: Gasoline Spin-on
Mounting: Bracket Included
Pressure Drop (psi): 0.6
Pressure Drop (bar): 0.04
Replacement Element: S3227 = 10 Micron / S3228SUL = 2 micron
Element Type: 10 Micron Aquabloc Spin-on
Height: 9.4 in / 23.9 cm
Width: 4.0 in / 10.2 cm
Depth: 4.0 in / 10.2 cm
Weight: 2.0 lb / 0.5 Kg
Maximum Working Pressure (psi): 7
Maximum Working Pressure (bar): 0.5
Material: Power Coated Aluminium Alloy
Number of Ports: 3
Water Sensor Option: None
for more information please contact me on 076 273 8518
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.