– No Wire Needed: The latest development of surveillance technology: intelligence, easy installation and self-sufficiency. Put it anywhere around your property, no power supply needed. This intelligent system promotes property monitoring to a new level. Instan t video and audio streams are accessed anytime and anywhere.
– Solar Energy: A day’s sunshine keeps the camera running for 5-6 days. This unparalleled performance is achieved by integrating batteries, solar panels and intelligent standby mode.
– Monitoring battery power. 3.7V 18650 rechargeable lithium battery and powered by a solar panel, it can be used for cycle charging, long standby. Backup battery storage, monitoring without charging. It can be used when there is sunlight outdoors, and it can also use USB external charging.
– Good Performance: Waterproof and moistureproof, it can get energy from the light to increase the battery life even in the rain day. Don’t worry the bad weather outside the door.
– Remote control. Users can also initiate monitoring outside, open the APP to view the cameras and monitor the pictures in real time.
Infrared night vision. Built in high-quality array infrared light, 8 infrared lights, can see clearly in dark night.
– TF card storage. TF cards can be inserted to store event snapshots and image. Maximum support for 64G storage card cyclic storage.
– PIR detection. Users can choose to turn on/off the PIR detection alarm function, turn on the PIR detection function, when someone is found to intrude into the monitoring area, the camera will actively push the alarm information to the user’s mobile phone.
– Dis-net video. After the device is configured with home Wifi, if there is no network situation, the device PIR alarm function and video function can work normally. If there is no network, the APP won’t be gotten messages from the camera. In no network environment, PIR alarm is triggered after the video can be connected to the network, video files can be found and pla
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.