Ravens 8 Channel Facial Monitor LCD Touch Screen
Ravens Has the Capacity to stimulate Ono-logical Instruments
Muting during monoplolar Diathemy Stimulation Levels From 0.01 to 30 MA Company.
his device helps reduce the risk of nerve damage during surgery and identify nerve functions before the end of surgery through monitoring of triggered EMG activities in multiple cranial and peripheral nerves. NS-SIOM-1E is applicable for Facial Nerve, Thyroid, Spinal, ENT and other general surgeries.
SYSTEM KEY FEATURES
1. User friendly interface
2. Fast and Easy navigation through 15-inch touch-screen display
3. Enhanced Interface visuals and waveform display (Full-color, wide viewing angle)
4. Four simple user modules - Test/Setup/Patient/Replay
5. Create, Save and Import monitoring program templates
- Makes preparations easy for specific surgeries by simplifying operation and avoid repeated setup
6. Various prompts for different EMG trigger settings
7. Clinical Alert Signal:
- Upon physiologic wave reaching pre-set threshold value
- Electrode connection is off
- Electric knife/ Coagulation is working (to open mute function)
8. Technical Warning Signal:
- Device is not running properly - communication or battery failure
9. Recording during surgery :
- Waveform Recording - records typical waveforms during different stages of surgery and reflects EMG trend
during surgery's whole duration
- Event Recording - records various events when exceeding pre-set threshold values.
10. Quick change adjustment knobs (Stimulus or Volume levels)
11. Easy to set-up and operate :
a. Input patient info
b. Choose surgery settings
c. Place and check electrodes
d. Begin monitoring
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.