LAUNCH CRP129X OBD2 Scan Tool, 4 System Diagnoses with Oil Reset, EPB/SAS/TPMS and Throttle Service, AutoVIN
The Creader Professional CRP129X, based on the classic and multifunctional diagnostic tool CRP129, is ingeniously designed for technicians to troubleshoot four systems with its state-of-art hardware/software plus multiple useful features such as five reset capabilities, in most of the major vehicles on the road today.
The Upgraded Version of Classic Scanner CRP129
The new-released LAUNCH scanner CRP129X, as the advanced version of CRP129 sharing the same four system diagnoses feature, is equipped with:
1. A larger 5” display screen;
2.Two more special services (TPMS Service, Throttle Adaptation);
3. AutoVIN technology;
4. Automatic Inspection Report
For any small repair auto stores, and DIY mechanics involved in the technical work to rectify the car fault issues more precisely and efficiently.
Four System Diagnoses for Insight Into the Crisis
LAUNCH CRP129X primarily diagnoses the engine, ABS, airbag and transmission systems. It reads and clears codes for those systems. That, in turn, makes it possible to clear the MIL, SRS and ABS service lights. You will know what the problem is any time your car breaks down. And that will help you determine whether it needs immediate attention, and how much you should expect to spend on repairs.
1. For Engine System: The diagnostic tool can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
2. For Transmission: It makes great sense in the safe driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift. This diagnostic scanner can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
3. For ABS System: Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.