LAUNCH CRP123X has all the basic features a technician needs to diagnose engine control lights on most 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles.
Functions such as engine / transmission / ABS / SRS diagnostics, auto VIN, wi-fi updates,
and on-screen definitions make the CRP123X a powerful and affordable automotive diagnostic analysis tool.
Specific to Diagnosis:
Launch CRP123X is extremely useful for technicians to diagnose emissions issues accurately and efficiently via 10 OBD2 test modes:
1. Read and clear DTCs: View a detailed description of the diagnostic trouble code (DTC) and clear / reset the diagnostic information.
2. Read I / M Readiness: Indicate whether the different emission related vehicle systems are working properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
3. Play Live Stream: Displays the vehicle's continuous data stream information in real-time graphical (waveform) form.
4. Read Freeze Frame Data: Check certain vehicle conditions that are recorded by the trip computer when the emission fault occurs.
5. O2 sensor test: View the latest O2 sensor test results on a graphical screen for troubleshooting.
6. Monitor control test:
7. Read Vehicle Information: View information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration Verification Number), etc.
Easy-to-use body: The diagnostic tool is equipped with a 5-inch touch screen combined with control buttons for easy operation.
You can use it with the buttons or with your fingertips.
Useful autoVIN technology: To reduce diagnostic time and help you solve the problem accurately, the CRP123X is built with autoVIN technology that allows you to quickly scan the vehicle identification number.
Wi-Fi Updates: The diagnostic tool is suitable for most 1996 and newer OBD2-compliant vehicles, and coverage for diagnosable vehicles will be extended through updates.
As an Android-based analytics tool, you can update the software directly via Wi-Fi in
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.