Autel MaxiCOM MK808 OBD2 Diagnostic Tool 7-inch LCD Touch with All System &Service Functions of EPB/IMMO/DPF/SAS/TMPS Etc.
1) DIAGNOSTIC FUNCTIONS: Read and erase codes for all available systems using the supported protocols. The tablet type MaxiCOM diagnostic tool is the best way to display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
2) Diagnostic tool MK808 can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
3) It makes great sense in the safety driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift, this diagnostic tool can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
4) Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this diagnostic does for you.
5) SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic tool can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
SPECIAL FUNCTIONS: Supports a wide range of special functions, including IMMO (immobilizer), Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS, DPF, TPMS, and many more
Oil reset service allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
EPB service is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency.
BMS service allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
DPF service specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
SAS service helps clear the fault steering an
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.