XTUNER T1 Heavy Duty Trucks Auto Intelligent Diagnostic Tool Support WIFI
Top 11 Reasons to Get XTUNER T1 HD Heavy Duty Trucks Auto Intelligent Diagnostic Tool
* Extensive vehicle coverage for heavy-duty trucks. work on almost trucks till year 2015
* Complete function including DTC, DTC freeze Info, Live data, Actuation test and Special function.
* Support standard protocol J1939, J1708 and J1587.
* Communication: USB or WIFI connection for the VCI.
* XTUNER T1 Update: New software update on the internet http://www.idutex.com/html-e/support.html(XTUNER-T1 software is free updating within 1 year from the date of product activation.)
* Supply OBDII and other 10 connector.
* With brand-new design, the hardware features in stability and anti-interference.
* The built-in overvoltage protection module is able to protect scanner and vehicle against accidental damage during checking.
* Work stably and smoothly in high and low temperature environment..
* Operation System: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, which allows for more stable performance, better compatibility and expandability.
XTUNER T1 Function:
Read ECU Info, Read DTCs, Erase DTCs, Clear learning value, Data Stream, Actuations, Read freeze frame data, Read/Write VIN, Basic Reset, Control unit adaptations, Air bleeding, Level calibration, Oil change, Idle speed learning, Idle speed Adjustment, Camshaft timing control learning, Broken cylinder test, Dpr Manual Forced Regeneration, Injector Codes, etc.
XTUNER T1 Special Functions:
DPF Reset, Nozzle Or Injector, Fuel Pump, Exhaust Pressure Adjustment, EGR, ECM, Vehicle Speed CONTROL, Cylinder, VIN, Write Engine Serial Number, Turbo Contro
Systems CoverageABS(anti-lock brake system), After treatment system, Airbag, Airconditioning system, ATA Anti-theft alarm system, ATA(Auxiliary heating system air-to-air), AUS(Audio system), Behr independent air-conditioning system, BMS(Brake Management System), Body control system, Bosch DENOX AdBlue System, Bre
Find even more on Junk Mail by browsing through the similar ads below.