This item is no longer available
STUNNING WATERFRONT ,SAFE LOCK UP AND GO HOUSE
- Price: R 200,000
- Posted: 31st October 2014 11:47 am
- Region: Bronkhorstspruit
Own your own holiday or retirement stand/erf, in the quiet nature setting of a mountain farm with a river, 40 km north-east of Bronkhorstspruit (about an hour's drive from Pretoria or Johannesburg). Property prices, utilities and levies are considerably lower than in the metropolitan areas; there is no property tax.
PRICE: R200,000 for an undeveloped stand; price negotiable.
STAND SIZE: Up to 2,500 m².
LEVY: R779 per month for a developed stand; R469 for an undeveloped stand.
TAXES: No rates & taxes.
WATER is supplied by the mountain spring in the gorge. No charge for water.
ELECTRICITY directly supplied by Eskom.
90% of the stands have been sold: Only 4 stands out of 51 left! Some of the best stands still available, since developer selected these for herself.
AMENITIES of the beautiful and serene Hephzibah holiday/retirement development include:
Games room with pool table.
Dams for fishing/canoeing.
River for fishing/canoeing/tubing.
1. A week-end getaway: Relax/recharge in this weekend bushveld location, hidden from the activity of Pretoria/Johannesburg.
2. Active seniors who want to live in a safe community offering privacy, low living costs, and enveloped by nature.
3. Working people who commute to their jobs in eMalahleni (Witbank) / Bronkhorstspruit, but who want to return to a tranquil home in a neighbourhood hidden from crime, surrounded by nature.
Hephzibah is located in the rural Wilge river valley area: north, and an equal distance from Bronkhorstspruit and eMalahleni.
Two medical doctors and one nurse are resident on Hephzibah. However, there is no medical facility. Doctors’ offices and hospitals are 40 km from Hephzibah.
Stands are available immediately.
Only cash purchases available, since lending institutions don’t provide loans for the purchase of a property in share block developments.
1. Areas between stands are common property.
2. The Hephzibah development is a share block company consisting of 51 share blocks, and regulated by the Share Block Act established by the government.
3. The Hephzibah share block company is governed by directors, who are elected from amongst the Hephzibah share block owners, by the share block owners.
4. The share block company has no debt, and its financial statements are audited yearly by independent auditors.
CONTACT: Philip Page: 074-940-1147 (primary contact); Sunel Page: 084-617-6548. Further details, including a brochure, are available.
ATTACHED PHOTOS: All photos were taken on Hephzibah. The first three photos are for the preferred stand to be sold, in this order:
1. Aerial view of the main development region, with the stand position indicated by the label “Property”;
2. Mountain view from the stand: unobstructed by any buildings;
3. View of the entrance of the stand from the road.
All remaining photos up to the second last are for common property. Last two photos:
1. The multiple storey house is a private residence not for sale;
2. An enlarged view of the sul-de-sac on which the preferred stand 2 is located. Directly adjacent stands 30 and 37 are also for sale. There is also a stand available on the Wilge river, not indicated here.