Junk Mail Customer Care now on WhatsApp

Junk Mail Customer Care on WhatsAppJunk Mail Customer Care is now on WhatsApp during the week and normal office hours 08:00 – 16:30 from Mondays to Fridays.

Simply add the number 082 843 6952 to your phone contacts and save it as Junk Mail Customer Care.

Start your query with your name followed by your query details. Only WhatsApp queries will be taken through this number; no calls, SMS’s or other IM apps.

You can also send your success story using Junk Mail to this number via WhatsApp.

So feel free to contact Junk Mail from your mobile phone today!

Liezl Grobler

Digital Copy Editor, Blogger, SEO Writer and Online Marketing...

You may also like...

42 Responses

1. david says:

Hi, I have a company that I want to advertise

2. Ben Keyser says:

Morning. Is there still life ant Junk Mail? No response on WhatsApp or email?

3. Elize Brink says:

I have listed about seven properties today on Junkmail. It showed as “successful” But could not find anyone on Junkmail.

4. THANKS FOR A SUPER FAST SERVICE

5. Godfrey says:

Good evening. Can u please find me a left door mirror for mijubishi mirage 1.2

6. marcus says:

Hi there can any one help me with my adds,i don’t get any response,maybe theres sumthing wrong that i’m doing please can your’ll assisit.Thanks

7. johan says:

ID:67849208 – BELVILLE HOUSE TO LET DOUBLE:3 bedroom,build
    BELVILLE HOUSE TO LET DOUBLE:3 bedroom,build in carports,2 toiltes,double garage,fully secured,prepaid elect,avl imm (CPT) sel n:063 021 3146 and whtsapp nr 063 0213146
    i called him i was interested in the house to rent- i told him i want this house and he told me i can pay a small amount in via cash send aswell. to keep the house. he even send me photos of the house

• Jani Grey says:

Hi Johan,

Thank you for bringing this to or attention. We always encourage people not to pay any form of fee if you have not seen the property in person or signed a contract.

We will send the information you supplied to the relevant people. If you have any additional info, please feel free to send it to scam@junkmail.co.za.

Kind regards,
      The Junk Mail Team

8. justice karidza says:

hw to create an ad on jucnk mail