Junk Mail Cape Town recently went out on a hunt to find our truest and most loyal Junk Mail Cape Town fan. We searched the entire Western Cape from Table Mountain along the Olifants River and even into the dry hills of the Karoo to discover the most dedicated Junk Mail Cape Town supporter.
Many Junk Mail Cape Town fans took up the challenge to prove that they were the most loyal Junk Mail Cape Town admirer in the Western Cape.
These are the entries that won over the judges hearts:
Congratulations to Rafiek Harris for sending us his Junk Mail Cape Town story. This is a very powerful success story and we hope to see you and your friends buying and selling on Junk Mail Cape Town soon!
To be one of our daily R2000 cash prize winners, here is what you will need to do:
- Come to our Junk Mail Cape Town Facebook Fan page to share your real-life Junk Mail Cape Town story.
- Enter every day from 13th to the 17th of February 2012.
- Tell all your friends on Facebook how much you love Junk Mail Cape Town to increase your chances of winning. The more you share… the more chances you have of being rewarded by the Junk Mail crew.
- Then keep an eye on our Fan page around 15:00pm for the daily announcement to see if you have won.
For the full Terms and Conditions of the competition please visit this link.
If you have a special Junk Mail Cape Town story to share, visit our Junk Mail Facebook wall now to tell your tale and you could be our next R2000 prize winner!
Latest posts by Francois (see all)
- The new Junk Mail website is here - November 27, 2015
- Place free ads on Junk Mail while you’re on Facebook - October 8, 2015
- Jabulani Flats: Popular accommodation in Soweto - February 11, 2015